Monday, December 2, 2013

Lazy chic

I love being lazy, I mean duh who doesn't? But that doesn't mean I let myself look lazy. The only time I will wear uggs is if it's snowing, below 20 degrees or just lounging around the house. Winter isn't all about uggs and sweatshirts. I promise you there is a way to be lazy and still look great. 

When I hear lazy I think leggings...basically synonyms, right? Believe it or not there are right and wrong ways to wear leggings. Don't let anyone tell you leggings are pants because they are not. I've noticed that when leggings are worn as pants they make your body look awkward and unflattering. When you wear them you should wear a longer shirt like a button down or an oversized sweater. My favorite to wear with leggings is my oversize chambray shirt. 

I don't believe in uggs but I do believe in boots. Get a good pair of boots and everything you wear will look complete. I love tall riding boots and little booties. Also pair them with long socks! If you know me, I pretty much wear high socks with almost everything. I'm obsessed! They look so good and for sure pull everything all together. 

Don't be the cookie cutter lazy girl. You can still dress lazy without anyone knowing. Don't look like everyone else. Whatever you wear always look and feel confident! 
-A 💋
Some of my lazy day inspiration and my own outfits: 





No comments:

Post a Comment